Monday, July 18, 2011

Fashion Inspiration - Raven-Symoné


Photo credit: ABC Family
Half of the fun of watching TV comes from admiring the stylists' skills at making the actors look fabulous.  Case in point: I've been watching "State of Georgia," the new Raven-Symoné sitcom on ABC Family, and I'm really impressed by Raven's/Georgia's outfits.  I love the amount of color she wears, and it's great that the stylists keep her looking young and fresh, but not like an overgrown teenager.  I've liked almost everything, sans that white pirate shirt from the first episode, which gave me a wicked "Seinfeld" flashback. 
Photo credit: ABC Family
Photo credit: ABC Family
Photo credit: ABC Family

Photo credit: ABC Family


Do you have a specific character or famous person who inspires your style?  Share with the group!

No comments:

Post a Comment