Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Question: What to Wear with Hot Pink Shoes?

Question posted on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/sophia.honora): What do I wear with hot pink shoes?  I provided a short response and option on my page, but I wanted to expound and give a few more options.

I paired the shoes with LBDs - quelle surprise.  Now, I know that it's super hot to wear other colors (like deep purple or chocolate brown!) with hot pink shoes, but the black and hot pink combination just screams sexy to me.  

H&M $39.95

Express $79.90

Frederick's of Hollywood $69

Bebe $109

Showing off our curves continues to be the hotness.

Have fun!
Sophia

Have a question?  Do you want suggestions on what to wear for a specific occasion?  Email me at wearing.it.out@gmail.com.  Follow me on Twitter - @SophiaHonora

No comments:

Post a Comment